Band's Eye View
1. Wake up (PA) [01:36]
2. City Of Blinding Lights [06:29]
3. Vertigo [04:53]
4. Elevation [05:19]
5. Electric Co. [04:55]
6. The Ocean [03:10]
7. I Still Haven't Found [05:24]
8. Beautiful Day [05:34]
9. Miracle Drug [06:52]
10. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own [06:35]
11. Love And Peace Or Else [ 05:03]
12. Sunday Bloody Sunday [06:59]
13. Bullet The Blue Sky [05:24]
14. Miss Sarajevo [07:34]
15 Human Rights video [00:50]
1. Pride [04:31]
2. Where The Streets Have No Name [05:45]
3. One intro [02:22]
4. One [06:56]
5. The First Time [03:55]
6. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses [05:20]
7. With Or Without You [05:20]
8. All Because Of You [03:59]
9. Crumbs From Your Table [05:11]
10. Yahweh [05:45]
11. Vertigo [04:19]
Source: Sony Net MD Walkman mini disc MZ-N707, Sony stereo microphone
Location: Seats directly behind the stage
Transfer: Amadeus on Mac OS X; cropped between encores and faded out and in
Crowd Noise: Awesome. Phenomenal singing in the hall. Some screaming and whooping in the foreground. Screaming intensified when anyone in band turned to look at crowd behind the stage. The two very young ladies to my left were overcome with excitement - what can I say?
Mix: Heavy on the bass and drums. Most agree Target Center is not the best venue acoustically.
Mix improves markedly after the first couple of cuts.
Performance: Outstanding, highlighted by the world premiere of Crumbs from Your Table.
Taper's requests: Don't sell it. If you can improve on the editing or wish to re-master, by all means do so.
That's all. Enjoy!